- What was Mozarts final opera?
- In what state will you find Narragansett Bay?
- Shortly before his mental collapse in 1889, who said, “I am not a man I am dynamite?”
- What made James Lovell, Jack Swigert, and Fred Haise household names?
- What is the capital of Alabama?
- What is the most populous country in Africa?
- The Siamese fighting fish is also known as a what?
- According to TV Guide, the highest paid TV actor in Hollywood takes home $875,000 an episode. Who is he?
- In 1973, this player was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks, the MInnesota Vikings, and the San Diego Padres.
- In the 80s an actor won an Oscar for Best Actor in his film debut. In the 60s two women won best actress awards in their film debuts. Who were they?
- The Magic Flute
- Rhode Island
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- they were on Apollo 13
- Charlie Sheen
- Dave Winfield
- Ben Kingsley (Gandhi), Julie Andrews (Sound of Music), Barbara Streisand (Funny Girl)
For more tough questions, click here.
5 thoughts on “Toughest Questions From Last Week”
Julie Andrews starred in Mary Poppins and The Americanization of Emily, both released in 1964, prior to her award winning performancein The Sound of Music (1965).
Her oscar was for Mary Poppins, her first movie, not the Sound of Music
Yeah, sorry I was trying to post the answers from memory, and was too lazy to double check. The question and answer are correct, I just accidentally put down the wrong movie. It was her first movie, but it wasn't Sound of Music.
And it's 'Barbra' not 'Barbara”. You don't want to get that bitch mad at you!