56 teams competing in the ultimate online Quizzo. Teams compete in group play before the top 28 seeds plus 4 wild cards move on to the championship round. Those that don’t advance will still play at least one more match in the consolation bracket.
2020 World Cup of Quizzo Champion
Top Scores[gdoc key=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHy_-g73a1p0wecclSsazpS65hYWuxKjZBkK4gkSTXY/edit#gid=1148258937″ query=”Select A, B, D WHERE C = ‘World Cup of Quizzo’ ORDER BY B DESC LIMIT 10″ class=”no-datatables” csv_headers=”1″]
Average Scores by Week[gdoc key=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHy_-g73a1p0wecclSsazpS65hYWuxKjZBkK4gkSTXY/edit#gid=1148258937″ query=”SELECT D, AVG(B) WHERE C = ‘World Cup of Quizzo’ GROUP BY D ORDER BY AVG(B) DESC LABEL AVG(B) ‘Average Score'” csv_headers=”1″ chart=”bar” chart_legend=”none”]
World Cup of Quizzo Posts
- Congratulations to the Underground Bard, Winners of the World Cup of Quizzo!We had a thriller on Monday night, as the Underground Bard and Social Distance Warriors went into OT tied at 48 apiece. (Amazing, in the pregame show Carl predicted a 49-49 tie and Underground Bard upset). The question in OT: how old is Herb Alpert? The Social Distance Warriors guessed 86, the Bard guessed 85, … Continue reading Congratulations to the Underground Bard, Winners of the World Cup of Quizzo!
- The World Cup of Quizzo Championship TONIGHT!After a fun five weeks, we’re down to our last two games of the World Cup of Quizzo! Underground Bard faces off against the Social Distance Warriors in the Serie A finale while The Jawns take on Texas City Players Club in the Serie B final. The Finals of the World Cup of Quizzo are … Continue reading The World Cup of Quizzo Championship TONIGHT!
- Wednesday Night Results, Serie AWe’ve got 11 of our Sweet 16 teams settled, as the Social Distance Warriors held off an upset bid by Pearls of Wisdom, Yacht Rock cracked the Eggheads, the Branch Covidians fought off the Babysitters Fight Club, and the Expired Walmart Meat edged the Missing Wuhan Scientists.
- Overtime, Trash Talk, and a Shirtless Team On a Wild Tuesday NightThings started pretty mellow on Monday, but got wild on Tuesday night. A member of Careless Fister closed out their victory over the Super Spreaders by hollering “Spread em for the Fister!” and a rivalry was born. The Fister will take on the winner of Pop Fit Studio and DelCoOVID 19. Things got interesting in … Continue reading Overtime, Trash Talk, and a Shirtless Team On a Wild Tuesday Night
- Results of Monday Night MatchupsSERIE A RESULTS The Zodiac Killer$ defeated Internet Explorer to move on to play the winner of Cracked Eggheads vs Yacht Rock, while the Underground Bard surprised Au Bon Pandemic and could face off with old City Tap House rivals the Sofa Kingdom, if the SK gets past CoVideo Killed the Radio Quiz. NIT RESULTS … Continue reading Results of Monday Night Matchups