We had a blast at last night’s Thanksgiving Eve quizzo, and we also raised over $400 for the Poor People’s Army (aka PPEHRC)! We’ll put that $ towards heaters.
We had one of our corniest rounds ever, a Thanksgiving food before and After Round. So in other words if I asked, “What holiday was invented by Shel Silverstein?”, you’d answer “The Thanks-giving Tree.” Answers are after the break. Prepare to roll your eyes when you see them.
- It’s the main attraction, isn’t it, A-Aron?
- These evergreen dwarf shrubs founded Motown.
- Some people like these in a casserole, which they prepare while listening to the 2000 album The Truth.
- Others like this in a casserole, which they eat with the former Auburn head coach and Alabama senator.
- You’ll find onion, celery and fresh herbs near this region between Rochester and Syracuse.
- I recommend gruyere in this dish, which I often make while listening to Jimmy Buffet.
- Ingredients include orange juice, cinnamon, marshmallows, motorcycles and pianos.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, oil a sheet pan, cover with foil, and then head out to Europe’s largest seaport.
|1. Tur-key and Peele|
|2. Cran-berry Gordy|
|3. String Bean-ie Sigel|
|4. Sweet Pota-tommy Tuberville|
|6. Macaroni and Cheese-burger in Paradise|
|7. Candied yam-aha|
|8. Roasted car-rotterdam|