Here are the toughest questions from the week that was. See how ya do. Answers (and links to a couple of the more interesting ones) are after the jump. For more tough quizzo questions, click here.
- This is something you’d hear on the Titanic. It’s also the name of a 1980 Van Halen album.
- It’s a group of rhinos, or something a car sometimes does.
- What game is based on the popular parlour game Dictionary?
- What number does the spinner go up to in the game of LIFE?
- Known as the “Nazi who said sorry”, this German architect served a 20 year prison sentence then wrote two bestselling autobiographies.
- This Canadian news reporter has been with 60 Minutes since 1970.
- What three kids of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have the letter X in their names?
- Of the metallic elements, it’s the one most strongly attracted to a magnet.
- This magnificent sultan ruled the Ottoman Empire for 46 years.
- In diner slang, what is a blonde with sand? (It goes with breakfast).
- Women and Children First
- Albert Speer
- Morley Safer
- Pax, Maddox, and Knox
- coffee with cream and sugar
5 thoughts on “Toughest Questions at Quizzo This Week”
I totally thought #1 was Diver Down. I would be kicking myself if I got that wrong in an actual quiz. Diver Down was 1982.
Glad you said that. Same thing would have happened to me. I would have fought to the death to put Diver Down on the paper.
Vaughn did exactly that last night. He was fired up when he thought of it and high fiving his teammates, then I saw a look of shock come across his face when I announced the correct answer.
I also may have written “OU812”. A pretty popular drink back in the 1910s.
Who knew there were so many Van Halen albums that could be related to sea based tragedies? I think F.or U.nlawful C.arnal K.nowledge may have also been heard on the Titanic at more than one point near the end-thankfully Johnny put down the date or we could have had a real Cliff Clavin on Jeopardy situation on our hands.