Wild Card Round: China
- This movie was released 12 days before the Three Mile Island accident, was about a nuclear meltdown, and starred Jane Fonda.
- I.M. Pei was born in this city, also known as Canton. It is one of the largest cities in China.
- What band had a hit with the song China Grove?
- Both the first and the last European colony in China, this special administrative region was handed over to China by Portugal in 1999?
- She’s married to William Baldwin.
- What is the longest river in China?
- You would have found Ricki Lake on this TV show.
- According to the NBA, how tall is Yao MIng? (He’s an inch taller than he was when he came in the league)
a) 7’2″ b) 7’4″ c) 7’6″ d) 7’8″
- Who directed the movie Big Trouble in Little China?
- The People’s Republic of China and the Republic of China are two different entitites. On what island will you find the Republic of China?
- On what reality show would you have found the wrestler Chyna in 2005?
- What was the last ruling dynasty of China?
- China Syndrome
- Doobie Brothers
- Chynna Phillips
- China Beach
- C) 7’6″
- John Carpenter
- The Surreal Life
- Qing (aka Manchu) Dynasty