Our Top 3 just keep on rolling, but after that, things are really wide slam open. Anybody could crack the Top 5 with an impressive performance this week.
1. Duane’s World (Black Sheep). A 26 point win at Black Sheep makes it 4 in a row. Last week: #1
2. Jesters of Tortuga (CTH/Bards). 4 in a row at City Tap House. 3 in a row at Bards. Will they take on Duane’s World this week in an effort to gain the top spot? Or are they still yellow bellied crumb bums? Last week: #2
3. The Jams (Locust Rendezvous). Escape with a one-point win at the Vous on Wednesday. 4th straight win at Vous. Last week: #3
4. Underground Bards (CTH/Industry). The Four-spot is wide open. This is the 4th team to get the #4 ranking in 4 weeks. It hasn’t worked out so well for the previous occupants. Can the Bards record another win this week and stay in the Top 5? Last week: #8
5. We Got Nothin/Savage Ear (O’Neals). They brought a skeleton crew to O’Neals on Tuesday, and took a pounding. But with most of the rest of the Top 10 either losing big or taking the week off, they don’t fall too far. Last week: #4
6. Careless Fister (North Star). Will Careless Fister return to defend their title this week? Could we have our first rivalry at North Star (Always Finish 4th vs. Fister, with Inkspot looking to cause trouble for both?) Last week: NR
7. New and Improved Team Name (O’Neals). These guys have won under a different team name. But now that they’re new and improved, can we expect more victories? Last week: NR
8. Sidecardigans. Take a ass-whoopin’ last Monday. Can they rebound tonight? Last week: #6
9. Formerly Known as School District Employees (Sidecar). The bad news is they’re out a job thanks to…uh, ok, we won’t go there. The good news is that their new profession (professional quizzo players) is off to a flying start! Last week: NR
10. Always Finish 4th (North Star). Catch a beatdown at North Star last week to take a tumble in the rankings. Last week: #5
11. Tempura House.
12. Ink Spot.
13. Jitney Spears.
14. Hobo Cop.
15. Go Ahead Hater.
16. I Am the Nucleus.
17. Ruby Tuesday.
18. Exhausted Nihilists.
20. Hooter and Chuff