In honor of that peculiar Philly Institution, the Wing Bowl, this week’s Wild Card Round was “Wings”. See how you do.
- Who has won the most Wing Bowls?
- Who released a song called Little Wing in 1967?
- Ahoy, sailor. This bar in Buffalo claims to have invented the chicken wing in 1964.
- Who was the lead singer for Wings?
- What two men are credited with creating the Wing Bowl?
- This woman starred in the film in An Officer and a Gentleman.
- Who were the two actors who starred as brothers on the show Wings?
- What was the first name of the lead vocalist for the band Winger?
- Bette Midler recorded the song Wind Beneath my Wings for this 1989 movie.
- What sport boasts a team called the Philadelphia Wings?
- El Wingador Bill Simmons
- Jimi Hendrix
- Anchor Bar
- Paul McCartney
- Al Morganti and Angelo Cataldi
- Debra Winger
- Tim Daly and Steven Weber
One thought on “The Wing Round”
JGT and Joey Chestnut.
Separated at Birth.