- What is the 2nd largest city in Wyoming?
- Whose 1997 album called Come on Over was the biggest selling album of the 1990s.
- What’s the longest running show in Broadway history?
- The German for “set of bells” is the name of an orchestral instrument. What is it?
- This man wrote Remembrance of Things Past in the early 20th century.
- This band’s edebut album, Murmur, was released in 1983.
- This underground comic from Philly gave us Keep on Truckin and Fritz the Cat.
- A valence shell is the outermost shell of a/an _________________.
- Where will you find femium?
a) on Star Trek b) on the periodic table c) on Wonder Woman d) in an I-pod
- The most visited grave in Australia belongs to this rock n roller
- Shania Twain
- Phantom of the Opera
- Marcel Proust
- Robert Crumb
- C. Wonder Woman. Her bracelets are made of femium.
- Bon Scott of AC/DC