Skip to content
- JGT attends Punkin Chunkin (above).
- JGT releases his first rap song, accomplishing one of his New Years Resolutions for 2007.
- Speaking of rap, November saw the debut of the “Old, Dirty, or Bastard Round”.
- After winning the Jeopardy Tournament of Champions, occasional quizzo player Celeste DiNucci gives JGT an exclusive interview in which she compares Jeopardy to quizzo and coins the term “Jeo-party”.
- The now legendary “4:20, the Deadliest Time of the Day” report on NBC.
- Philadelphia Weekly calls the Sofa Kingdom “the greatest team in quizzo history”.
- JGT Political correspondent Chip Chantry interviews Dennis Kucinich.
- Philadelphia, named America’s dumbest city in a Travel and Leisure poll earlier in the year, wins the second straight City vs. City Smackdown, again in a blowout. Seattle, which was voted America’s smartest city, loses to Philly by ten points. Here are some questions from the event.