1. What company is sponsoring the Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day parade again this year?
2. The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade ends at this square where Macy’s is located.
3. This town in Massachusetts where the first thanksgiving took place holds a parade each year.
4. Among the papier mache big heads you’ll see in this city’s thanksgiving day parade are ones for Tom Selleck and Diana Ross.
5. What former Philly department store hosted the first ever Thanksgiving Day parade in 1920?
6. There’s no parade in DC, but instead in this business hub just north of DC with a two word name.
7. What Sega character was the first video game inspired character in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade?
8. Long known as the Carrousel Parade, the largest Thanksgiving Parade in the South takes place in what city?
- Dunkin Donuts
- Herald Square
- Silver Spring
- Sonic the Hedgehog