1. Jesters of Tortuga (City Tap) At least they blew a lead and lost the Lebowski quiz on Sunday. Last week: #1
2. Sharktoberfest (Industry) How does a team launch from out of the rankings to the #2 spot in just a week? Well, when the Underground Bard, Duane’s World, Savage Ear, and the Jams all lose, and you pull off a come from behind win at Industry and then come from behind to beat the Jesters at the Lebowski quiz, anything can happen. Last week: NR
3. Blazing Sea Nuggets (Black Sheep) What a way to go out, with two wins in Woody’s last three weeks, to end up with the highest ranking in team history! Last week: #18
4. Hooter and Chuff (O’Neals) An explosive 15 point win over the Savage Ear for their 2nd win in 3 weeks vaults Hooter and Chuff up 9 spots. Dames still needs a haircut. Last week: #13
5. Synchronized Trampoline (Locust Rendezvous) Two wins in the past three weeks at the Vous, this one in OT. Since Magnus ver Magnusson’s retirement, there hasn’t been a team to consistently push the Jams. We may have just found one. Last week: #10
6. Inkspot (North Star) Cruise to an easy win at North Star to jet up the rankings. Will Careless Fister make a return to the Star soon, or will Inkspot have the top of the mountain all to themselves? Last week: #9
7. Duane’s World (Black Sheep) Have lost the last three weeks by a combined total of 11 points. THe last time Duane’s World lost in 4 straight weeks? March, 2012. Gotta think they get back on top this week. Last week: #4
8. Underground Bard (City Tap House) Once you hit a 130, as they did two weeks ago, there is only one way to go. A 107? Pssshaw. Last week: #3
9. Sidecardigans (Sidecar) Finally! Last week: NR
10. Savage Ear (O’Neals) Might a Savage Ear-Hooter and Chuff rivalry be heating up at O’Neals? Last week: #2
11. Jitney Spears.
13. Twerkin for the Weekend.
14. The Jams.
15. Missing Heads.
16. Mysterious Mr. Mapother.
17. Cat’s Pajamas.
18. Always Finish 4th.
19. 300,000 Twerks.
20. The Missing Heads.