- Steak Em Up. Split with a win and a loss this week. They maintain the #1 spot, but the QCS rankings are a lot closer than they were last week. Last week #1
- Ivan the Trivial. They’ve won five in a row, and they now have a Bounty on their heads. An impressive performance this week and a loss by the Steak, and this team could hop into the One spot. Last week: #2.
- Satan’s Minions. Wow. They only miss one question (They didn’t answer Philly Inquirer as one of the top 10 circulated papers) and score a 117. Their ranking comes as a bit of a disappointment howerver. Howard was hoping they would be ranked #8. Last week: NR
- L. Ron Hubbard’s Diabetics. They’ve now won 9 out of 10 at the Ugly American. This is a juggernaut. Last week: #3
- The Jams. They win, but barely. A one point win at the Vous over a team of brash upstarts. Will this be the start of yet another Jams run? Last week: #4
- Narcotyzing Dysfunktion. They weren’t happy about being left out of the power rankings last week, and came out with something to prove on Tuesday, delivering a smackdown to Steak Em Up. They’re happy now. Last week: NR.
- Duane’s World. 3rd Place at Black Sheep and 2nd Place at Ugly American. They’re like the Sixers: Always in the running, but lately they’ve just had a tough time landing a win. (Jon E., I made an NBA reference just for you.) Last week: #5
- The Savage Ear. Shorthanded this past week, they still managed to finish 2nd. More importantly, Pam quit wearing sweatpants. Last week: #6.
- Why Can’t Us. Pick up Palestra Jon and fall by 5 measly points to the Diabetics. I like the addition of PJ on this team. I think it’s a good fit, and if he continues to play there, I think this team could really shock the Diabetics. Last week: #10.
- Axis of Evil Knieval. Lost by 4 to Steak Em Up on Thursday. This team with a storied past has a promising future. Last week: NR
Also receiving votes: Quiz on Your Face, Tiger Woods Mistresses, 1022, Catdog, Unusual Suspects, Jersey Shore is Greatest Cultural Achievment in US History, Limo’s in the Shop
PREVIOUSLY: Click here to see previous power rankings.