Think I might check this out on Sunday and thought you guys might wanna do the same. It’s a Beef and Beer, it’s $25 for all you can eat and drink, and it benefits a great cause. There are also gonna be a ton of really cool prizes auctioned off during the event. Here are the deets:
Beef and Beer to benefit Andrea Corey
Andrea is currently battling pancreatic and liver cancer
Sunday, March 1st from 3-7 at Bonner’s Irish Pub (23rd and Sansom)
$25 at the door gets you all you can eat and drink (beer only) – liquor isn’t included
Items to be raffled off during the event include:
- Dinner and a room at the Borgata for a night
- A suite for 16 including food and beverage at Camden Yards
- Four tickets for a suite at a Boston Red Sox game
- Certificate to be a ball boy/girl at a Phillies game plus 2 club box tickets
- Sixers basketball autographed by the entire team
- Thaddeus Young autographed sneakers
- Various gift certificates to area restaurants
- Gift certificates to salons, etc.
- Various tickets to upcoming events at the Wachovia Center and Spectrum
- And much more, including Flyers memorabilia.
Also, there are rumors that local megastar Chip Chantry will be attending. You know Chip, the one who decided to title our two man show “Chip Chantry’s One Man Show”? Yeah, great guy. A real pal. Anyways, I hear he’s going to be there. And me too. The star power in that room is going to be like a freaking, uh, star. Be there!