A.D. Amorosi (above) is a media overlord who works as a contributing editor at Philadelphia Inquirer/Knight Ridder, a music writer/art hag/gossipy column bitch at CityPaper, an arts&fashion editor at Edge, a senior editor at Mean and Chord, a contributor to Pitchfork and NYPress.
And along with his on-air weekly duties at NBC 10 TV’s morning show,10!, he can be seen hosting/booking and spinning every Monday night at Bar Noir, every Friday night at Glam, and lots of inbetweenie well-paid DJ gigs.
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 Philly celebrities of the past, who would they be and why?
Frank Rizzo. Because he was a people person.
Howard Eskin. Oh. Wait. he’s not dead? Wishful thinking.
2. What musical artist or song do you have in your collection that you are a little bit ashamed of?
3. What would be your dream job?
Being me. That would be so great for me. If you have a contact, I’d surely appreciate it. I hear I’m as a****** to talk to. And that you have to blow me for any sortofa favor.
4. What’s are your favorite hip-hop groups of all time?
A Tribe Called Quest, the Last Poets, the Band.
5. Who is your favorite US president of all time?
Abraham Lincoln: such a queen.