We kick it off at Lo SPiedo at 5:30, as Carl B Sure makes the magic happen on the deck. I’ll be at the Vous at 6:15 (roughly) and at Founding Fathers at 8:30. I’m hoping that bro team who took out my ipod and replaced it with their own last week so they could play some Akon, then shouted out the answer of a question about Entourage (because OF COURSE they did), then started mumbling on my mic when I was done, well I hope they sit somewhere different this week.
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Janey Snyder on Scores From This Week
- Anthony Shikitino on Pics and Scores From This Week
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better