This week, the wild card round was annoying songs (i’ve posted it below in written form). Now it’s your turn. What are the most annoying songs ever, the ones that get in your head and won’t get out? Post below.
1. Before becoming a one hit wonder in 2000, this artist was a member of the group Dru Hill.
2. Who originally recorded the song Macarena?
3. Who had a hit with the song Barbie Girl?
4. Who had a hit with the song Mambo Number 5?
5. Who let the Dogs Out?
6. Who had a hit with the song, It’s Raining Men?
7. What rapper recorded quite possibly the worst rap ever, Get Low?
8. Who had a hit with the song, What if God Was One of Us?
9. What song included the lines:
So I’m ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
That’s right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up
10. Who sang the annoying yet awesome song, Mr. Roboto?
2. Los Del Rio
4. Lou Bega
5. Baha Men
6. Weather Girls
7. Lil’ John
8. Joan Osbourne
9. Hollaback Girl