Here’s the 411 on the City vs. City Smackdown.
- Who- You, me, the Terrence Brown trio, and the morons that we will crush in Denver, Seattle and Albuquerque. Albuquerque? Yeah, I know. Dicker in Denver wanted to include them. Also, the Denver quizmasters name is Dicker.
- What- The City vs. City Smackdown. We will compete against and destroy quizzo teams in the cities mentioned above. The winner of the Philly quizzo gets $350, 2nd place gets $100, and 3rd place gets $50. In addition, if you defeat the teams in the other cities, you will get another $100.
- When- Monday, December 10th at 7:30 p.m.
- Where- Urban Saloon (21st and Fairmount)
- Why- Because it was there.
- How- You pay your $10 admission. You listen to some great jazz. You partake in some great drink specials. You eat some great food. You crush the morons in the other cities. You drink some more. Life is good.
- Additional info- Max team size is 8, strictly enforced. No, you may not attend and just watch. This is NOT invite only. All teams are welcome to attend. Even if you don’t have a shot at winning, it will be a fun night, and a chance to meet teams that play at other bars. It will be first come, first serve, and I expect a pretty good sized crowd, so I would suggest getting there by 7:00 p.m. Since it is a Monday and we may run a little longer than usual, I’m really gonna try to start on time. Any additional questions? Feel free to contact me.