Thought you guys might get a kick out of the wild card round on Thursday. The night’s topic: Rush Limbaugh.
1. Rush is a man who places family values first and is a firm believer in the sanctity of marriage. How many times has he been divorced?
A) 0 b) 1 c) 2 d) 3
2. Rush claims to work for the non existant EIB network. What does EIB stand for?
3. What 12 year old did Rush call the family dog, and then apologized, saying that she couldn’t help the way she looked?
4. Who wrote the book Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot?
5. In 2001, Rush began to go deaf. Deafness can be caused by abusing what drug that Rush has a glorious history with?
6. What popular musician did Rush call a worthless shred of human debris the day after he died?
7. The opening sequence of the Rush Limbaugh show is a song called “My City Was Gone” by this band.
8. Rush dated Daryn Kagan for two years. She’s best known for regularly appearing on what TV station?
***9. When Rush was busted for having 29 Viagra pills, he was returning with several buddies from this Caribbean nation renowned for its sex tourism industry.
10. Like essentially all prominent right wingers, Rush did not serve in Vietnam. He was excused because he had a cyst on what part of his body?
1. D-three divorces.
2. Excellence in Broadcasting Network.
3. Chelsea Clinton.
4. Al Franken
6. Kurt Cobain
7. The Pretenders
9. Dominican Republic.
10. His enormous ass