Play Virtual Quizzo every week with Johnny Goodtimes and his team of Quiz hosts. Get your team together and play Quizzo on Zoom. Each team pays $30 and picks your time slot and put in your email address. Then meet your quiz master for the Zoom meeting and work together to answer the questions as the quiz master keeps score. Come back to the website at the end of the week to see how you did versus everyone else who played.
In addition to Virtual Quizzo via Zoom, Johnny Goodtimes also hosts a weekly head-to-head virtual trivia game on Sundays, The Quiz Lab.
Sign Up for Virtual Quizzo Below
- Play Virtual Quizzo This Week!Sign ups are live for quizzo this week and for some damn reason Carl has more sign ups than I do. Come on, people. Sign up here. Let’s have some fun. Yes, we will be keeping track of high scores this week and yes there will be prizes for top scores.
- Sign Ups for Week of June 8OK, I think we could all use a deep breath here. The seasons and tournaments and so forth have been a lot of fun but also kind of insane and the last thing any of us needs right now is more insanity. So this week let’s take it easy: one quizmaster, one quiz, one team. … Continue reading Virtual QuizzoRead more
- Quizzo UpdateHey guys, hope everyone is hanging in there. Wanted to send out a note about upcoming quizzes: we’ll be continuing our tournament for the rest of this week. Anyone who lost last week is welcome to play the regular quiz. Next week, we’re going back to what we started with: one host, one team, and … Continue reading Virtual QuizzoRead more
- A Tie Atop the Leaderboard in Our Regular Quizzes Last WeekCongrats to Chasing Olive and Hydroxychloroquine Latifah (great team name, btw), who tied atop the regular quiz leaderboard with 42. Here are the rest of the scores from last week: 1. Hydroxychloroquine Latifa 42 T-1. Chasing Olive 42 3. Clizby’s Chocolate room 39 4. The Quarantiners 38 5. The Covidiots 36 6. Self-Contained Hootenanny 35 … Continue reading Virtual QuizzoRead more
- Sign Ups for Week of May 25Starting a little early this week with sign ups for next week for our general quiz. If you haven’t played before, it’s pretty simple: you pay $30 and pick your time and put your captains email address. You can have up to 8 players on your team. You’ll get an email from your quizmaster with … Continue reading Virtual QuizzoRead more