Here is Thursday’s wild card round…worst movies of the 2000s.
1. This terrible 2009 film about an insane woman earned Sandra Bullock a Razzie, which she accepted a day before she picked up her Oscar for the Blind Side.
2. Who starred as a breakdancer who wakes up after 20 years in a coma in the film Kickin It Old Skool?
3. People were hopeful that this 2008 film would mark M. Night Shymalan’s return to greatness. Instead, it proved that he had indeed lost it.
4. Fred Savage directed this disastrous sequel to an Eddie Murphy film. It starred Cuba Gooding Jr and currently has a 2.5 rating on imdb.
5. This 2008 film starred Paris Hilton and earned a total of $9000 on its opening night, and BBC movie reviewer Mark Kermode called it a “fascist eugenic tract.”
6. Eddie Murphy played himself and his wife in this 2007 film. Here’s the punchline: She’s fat. Get it? What movie was it?
7. Richard Roeper called this 2007 Lindsay Lohan film the worst film of the 2000s.
8. After this epic disaster in 2003, Theodore Geisel’s wife banned any future adaptations of his work. What was this disastrous film?
9. Witless Protection starred one of the unfunniest humans ever to walk the planet. Who is it?
10. The storyline of this film, according to imdb: In the year 3000, man is no match for the Psychlo’s, a greedy, manipulative race of aliens on a quest for ultimate profit.