What anti-slavery Senator from Massachusetts was beaten soundly with a cane in the Senate chamber by South Carolina representative Preston Brooks on May 22nd, 1856?
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- J Michael DeAngelis on Duane’s World Wins 3rd Annual JGTSpI
- Palestra Jon on Mystery Team Shocks Duane’s World, Disappears w/o Gift Cert or Invite
- Jesse on Cool Job: Pro Poker Player
- Alison Savett on Being Green in Philly: The Triumph of the Erin Expressers
- Patrick C on Question of the Week