Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849
Category Archives: Question of the Week
The first man on the moon (Armstrong) and the last (Eugene Cernan) both attended the same university. What school was it?
What film did HG Wells say was “foolishness, cliché, platitude, and muddlement about mechanical progress and progress in general”?
Prohibition ended on December 5th, 1933. However, one state continued Prohibition until 1966. What state was it?
Long known as the Carrousel Parade, the largest Thanksgiving Parade in the South takes place each year in what city?
What group had a 1972 hit with the song, Go All the Way?
NOTE: DISREGARD QUESTION OF THE WEEK FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY’S QUIZ.