This Zen anarchist was a screenwriter for the first two Dirty Harry films and Apocalypse Now, lobbied Congress to give Teddy Roosevelt a Medal of Honor, came up with the idea of the octagon cage for the UFC, and helped inspire the character of Walter in The Big Lebowski. Who is he?
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Lori Jost on Quizzo Tonight!
- Johnny Goodtimes on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)
- Scott on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)
- joy on Old Philly Postcards: The Hotel Walton
- Reynita Septiani on Great Books