Here’s a round from Sunday’s quiz at Heritage, the Hitchcock round.
I’ll give you the names of two stars, then give you a hint about the film title or at least part of the title that has nothing to do with the film. For example, if I said, “Carole Lombard and Robert Montgomery; Hint is Jaden’s parents.” You’d write down “Mr and Mrs. Smith.”
1. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. HINT: Ready to Die
2. Jimmy Stewart and John Dahl; HINT: you’ll find it in the game of Clue.
3. Ray Milland and Grace Kelly; HINT: technically it’s the number 6.
4. Jimmy Stewart, Doris Day; HINT: no one can ever accuse Trump of being this.
5. Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh; HINT: Sid Vicious
6. Jimmy Stewart, Kim Novak; HINT: it’s a problem in part of the vestibular system.
7. Rod Taylor, Tippi Hedren; HINT: you might hear Eagles fans discussing them.
8. Carie Grant, Eva Marie Saint; HINT: Little Kanye
9. Jimmy Stewart, Grace Kelly; HINT: you’d put your Calvin pissing on the Cowboys logo decal here.
10. Robert Donat, Madeline Carrol; HINT: 33 less than the Art Museum.
3. Dial M for Murder
4. The Man Who Knew Too Much
7. The Birds
8. North by Northwest
9. Rear Window
10. The 39 Steps