Hey folks, here’s what you need to know about the event today:
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City Tap House, 39th and Walnut. We’ll be seated outdoors. We do have an overflow crowd (we had a lot of wild card teams get in this week!), so we may be packed in kinda tight, and might have a team or two down at picnic tables. There’s more room inside but it’s gonna be an awesome day so I want to be sure we’re outdoors if at all possible.
ENTRY FEE: $10 per person.
BAND: Whiskeyhickon Boys
SPECIALS: $5 Select Beers, $6 Select Wines, and $7 Select Specialty Cocktails.
- Shamans Be Good (City Tap House)
- Duane’s World (Founding Fathers)
- Motor City (Sidecar)
- CGA (Bards)
- Jacobites for Destruction (Rendezvous)
- Synchronized Trampoline (Vous)
- Tempura House (Vous)
- Jerk and a Squirt (O’Neals)
- Governor Quiz Quiztie (Industry)
- There’s No I in Quizzo (Sidecar)
- Go Ninja Go (Sidecar)
- Cure For What Ailes You (Industry)
- Must Love Pogs (Bards)
- #FakeJews (Birra)
- Rumble Ponies (Rendezvous)
- 21 to Drink (Founding Fathers)