I didn’t get a bib for the Broad Street Run this year, BUT that’s actually good news! Because if you don’t get a bib, you can raise money for a terrific charity, Back on My Feet. And that’s what we’re gonna do this week at quizzo. If you don’t know about Back on My Feet, you can check out their site or watch the video above. I need to raise at least $500, and I think we can do even better than that. Every dollar raised will go towards this terrific charity, and if you can’t make it to quizzo this week but want to donate to this cause, you can go to my BOMF fundraiser page and donate there. Thanks in advance for your generosity!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Janey Snyder on Scores From This Week
- Anthony Shikitino on Pics and Scores From This Week
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better