You know what it is. Locust Rendezvous at 6:15 p.m. where the #1 Government Team Competitor will be looking to defend the title. On to Founding Fathers at 8:30, where the always formidable Duane’s World escaped with a 1 point win last week. Can you hold them off? See ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Janey Snyder on Scores From This Week
- Anthony Shikitino on Pics and Scores From This Week
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better