Hey gang, gonna do a fundraiser on Saturday and wanted to see if a few of you could make it. Just a little post-Turkey Day trot to work off some of that turkey. It’s a 5k run (not a race) and we’re asking everyone who runs to donate $10 a pop. All of the money raised will go to Shelterbox, a wonderful organization that helps Syrian refugees with shelter, medicine, etc. City Tap House will have some drink specials for us afterwards. Hope to see you guys there!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Anthony Shikitino on Pics and Scores From This Week
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better