Thanksgiving Food Quiz
Here’s a fun Thanksgiving food round quiz you can share with the fam over turkey dinner. All of the answers are Thanksgiving foods.
- In bowling, how many straight strikes is called a turkey?
- This was introduced by General Foods in 1972, after being developed by a research team of Nobel Prize winning scientists. I need a brand name in the answer.
- Whose debut album was called “Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We?”
- The makers of what brand of corn syrup are credited with popularizing pecan pie?
- What Ben and Jerry’s flavor is named after a hippie who was the official clown of the Grateful Dead?
- What dance move was popularized by Philadelphian Dee Dee Sharp in 1962?
- What is a favorite drink of the students at Hogwort’s school of Witches and Wizards?
- What type of soup should be used in a green bean casserole?
- In the North, people often use white bread in their stuffing. What type of bread do they typically use in the South?
- What song did Domino have a hit with in 1994?
- Stove Top Stuffing
- The Cranberries
- Wavy Gravy
- Mashed Potato. (Click to see the best dancing blonde you’ve ever seen doing the mashed potato.)
- Pumpkin Juice.
- Sweet Potato Pie.
This entry was posted in Tough questions
. Bookmark the permalink