1. Jesters of Tortuga (City Tap House). Whatever. Last week: #1
2. Duane’s World (Black Sheep). 2 losses in a row have the World hanging on to the two spot by a thread. Last week: #2
3. Savage Ear (O’Neals). 3 wins in the past five weeks at an increasingly competitive O’Neals have the Ear knocking on Duane’s World’s door. Last week: #4
4. The Jams (Locust Rendezvous). A rare off week coupled with a Savage Ear win drops them a spot. Last week#3.
5. Careless Fister (North Star). 3 wins in the past 4 weeks have Twisted Fister making a name for themselves on the Summer tour. Last week: #17
6. No One Walks ALone (Black Sheep). Wanna make a splash on the local nerd scene? March into the Black Sheep and beat Duane’s World by 17. Last week: NR
7. Ruby Tuesday (Sidecar) Say what you will about Ruby Tuesday, don’t ever say that they don’t know their Gettysburg trivia. Tore the roof off the sucka at Sidecar with a 114. Last week: NR
8. Popesack (Locust Rendezvous). Is the the beginning of the return to the top for Popesack, who won the Spring Invitational in 2012 in dramatic fashion? Last week: NR
9. Exhausted Nihilist (Rendezvous). A 2nd place finish at the Vous keeps them in the Top 10. Last week: #5
10. Minge (Bards). These guys are a renowned team of yesteryear who have joyfully made a comeback at the Bards. Good to see them get a win to close out the week. Last week: NR
11. Underground Bard.
12. Specific Jawns.
13. Australian Beatles.
14. Why Can’t Us.
15. South East
17. Hooter and Chuff.
18. Blazing Sea Nuggets.
19. Feeder Secretaries.
20. Ink Spot.