What anti-slavery Senator from Massachusetts was beaten soundly with a cane in the Senate chamber by South Carolina representative Preston Brooks on May 22nd, 1856?
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Lori Jost on Quizzo Tonight!
- Johnny Goodtimes on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)
- Scott on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)
- joy on Old Philly Postcards: The Hotel Walton
- Reynita Septiani on Great Books