Trivia Art (above, posing as me for Halloween a few years ago), will be hosting quizzo tonight as I am headed down to Austin for the Geek Bowl. Art is best known as the man behind Foobooz, so there’s a decent chance there will be a food or drink round tonight. Action starts at Ugly American at 8 p.m. We move to Bards at 10:15 p.m. And good news at the Bards…Steak Em Up will not be playing tonight, so it’s wide open. Hope you can make it out tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Mike Marinari on Blazing Sea Nuggets Win Autumn Invitational
- jlk7e on Jesters of Tortuga Ruin Everyone’s Night Again at Bards
- Tee on The Lone Reception
- Stig on RMC Speedwagon Wins Nailbiter at Industry
- David Dagino on Jonas and Susan Get Engaged Via Quizzo Answers