Trivia Art (above, posing as me for Halloween a few years ago), will be hosting quizzo tonight as I am headed down to Austin for the Geek Bowl. Art is best known as the man behind Foobooz, so there’s a decent chance there will be a food or drink round tonight. Action starts at Ugly American at 8 p.m. We move to Bards at 10:15 p.m. And good news at the Bards…Steak Em Up will not be playing tonight, so it’s wide open. Hope you can make it out tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849
- imspinningaround on JGTSpI News, and Tonight’s Quiz
- Johnnie Edgar on Quiz Tonight