Where to even begin? Possibly the most surreal event of my life, and keep in mind I used to bring people into a lagoon with freaking dolphins. In the end it was a team of ringers from various parts of the country (including 5 Jeopardy champions whose career winnings equalled 1.2 Million) called “I Used to F*** Guys Like You in Prison” who won both best team name and the Quizzo Bowl itself, edging local favorites Sidecardigans 146-142. Welcome to My Face tore the roof off the building. My dad told everyone to love each other. Fastball Bob sang Wham! It was insane! I will have tons of photos, videos, scores, Goodtimes vs. Garbo, etc. posted in the next few days. But I plan on spending my entire day today drinking Bloody Mary’s and listening to Whitesnake. Thanks for coming out last night, everybody! I hope you had as much fun as I did.
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849