We kick it off at the rendezvous at 6:15 p.m. Insanely great beer special this week. Flying Fish Grand Cru for $3. An excellent beer for a mindblowing price. On to the Black Sheep at 8 p.m., where we’ve been blowing it out the last few weeks. Get there early if you want a table. Oh, and a $20 Bounty on Duane’s World, and I’ll have Quizzo Bowl tickets on me for sale.
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849
- imspinningaround on JGTSpI News, and Tonight’s Quiz
- Johnnie Edgar on Quiz Tonight