People have been asking me if Quizzo Bowl has a theme this year. The answer is “Yeah! And it’s, like, totally rad!” With Welcome to My Face, Philadelphia’s premiere Hair Metal Band performing between rounds, we’re going with a 1980′s theme. NO, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ALL, OR EVEN MOST, QUESTIONS WILL BE FROM THE 80S. I want to make that very clear. It will be a totally general trivia night, with questions from numerous various topics throughout time. But yes, we will be rocking out to 80s tunes and I will be giving away a totally bitchin’ prize for team that has the best 80s outfits. So get those acid washed jeans, shoulder pads, and leg warmers ready!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- J Michael DeAngelis on Duane’s World Wins 3rd Annual JGTSpI
- Palestra Jon on Mystery Team Shocks Duane’s World, Disappears w/o Gift Cert or Invite
- Jesse on Cool Job: Pro Poker Player
- Alison Savett on Being Green in Philly: The Triumph of the Erin Expressers
- Patrick C on Question of the Week