No quiz at O’Neals tonight, as I am only working one quiz tonight to honor the socialist holiday. I’M KIDDING. O’Neals will be showing the Flyers game, so we had to cancel the quiz. But we are most definitely on for City Tap House at 10:15. Geography and kids actually turned out to be a pretty great combination, and I’ll be honest, this quiz is a hell of a lot more fun than last week’s. $10 gets you a pizza and a beer and Sly Fox cans are $3. That’s tough to beat. Hope to see ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- J Michael DeAngelis on Duane’s World Wins 3rd Annual JGTSpI
- Palestra Jon on Mystery Team Shocks Duane’s World, Disappears w/o Gift Cert or Invite
- Jesse on Cool Job: Pro Poker Player
- Alison Savett on Being Green in Philly: The Triumph of the Erin Expressers
- Patrick C on Question of the Week