It’s all television, all the time this week. From Philo Farnsworth to Milton Berle to Mike the Situation, this week we’ll find out how much you know about one of the silver screen. Going to be a fun quiz. We kick it off tonight at North Star at 7, where hummus is half-off and Kenzingers are $3. On to Sidecar, where all bitter beers are a buck off. Action starts at 9:15 p.m. See ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Mike Marinari on Blazing Sea Nuggets Win Autumn Invitational
- jlk7e on Jesters of Tortuga Ruin Everyone’s Night Again at Bards
- Tee on The Lone Reception
- Stig on RMC Speedwagon Wins Nailbiter at Industry
- David Dagino on Jonas and Susan Get Engaged Via Quizzo Answers