It’s all television, all the time this week. From Philo Farnsworth to Milton Berle to Mike the Situation, this week we’ll find out how much you know about one of the silver screen. Going to be a fun quiz. We kick it off tonight at North Star at 7, where hummus is half-off and Kenzingers are $3. On to Sidecar, where all bitter beers are a buck off. Action starts at 9:15 p.m. See ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Janey Snyder on Scores From This Week
- Anthony Shikitino on Pics and Scores From This Week
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better