Let’s not kid ourselves. That TV quiz was kind of a dud. Not my finest work. Too many 1980s questions. Live and learn. This week should be a lot more fun. Last Thursday at the Bards, a guy from a team that was struggling shouted out, “How about some geography questions?” So I said, “Next week,” and this week’s topic was born. At the end of the quiz, I asked “OK, not gonna do a whole round on geography. What else should we do? ” Somebody shouted out, “Children’s toys!” Toys is a little too specific, so I figured we’d just make it kids. That way we can include child stars, which are always fun, and children’s literature. So we’ll be covering everything from the Rocky mountains to Rock em Sock em Robots. See ya this week.
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- PalestraJon on Pics and Scores of Last Week’s Winners
- AndrewMilner on Question of the Week
- Lori Jost on Quizzo Tonight!
- Johnny Goodtimes on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)
- Scott on Get Your Quizzo Bowl Tickets Now! (It’s Gonna Sell Out Soon)