International Week rolls on at JGT’s quizzes, starting at O’Neals at 8 p.m. I would suggest bringing a geography person for your team as well as a girl who likes pop culture. Both will be helpful. We move to City Tap House at 10:15, where we’ll be doing a fundraiser. No pressure, whatever you want to donate is fine, but it will all go to a very cool cause. Hope to see ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849
- imspinningaround on JGTSpI News, and Tonight’s Quiz
- Johnnie Edgar on Quiz Tonight