International Week rolls on at JGT’s quizzes, starting at O’Neals at 8 p.m. I would suggest bringing a geography person for your team as well as a girl who likes pop culture. Both will be helpful. We move to City Tap House at 10:15, where we’ll be doing a fundraiser. No pressure, whatever you want to donate is fine, but it will all go to a very cool cause. Hope to see ya tonight!
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- J Michael DeAngelis on Duane’s World Wins 3rd Annual JGTSpI
- Palestra Jon on Mystery Team Shocks Duane’s World, Disappears w/o Gift Cert or Invite
- Jesse on Cool Job: Pro Poker Player
- Alison Savett on Being Green in Philly: The Triumph of the Erin Expressers
- Patrick C on Question of the Week