Here they are, the scores after 5 weeks. In case you missed it the other day, we’re gonna be hosting the Spring Invitational at the Percy Street BBQ, which has amazing food, on May 1st at 1 p.m. If you want to earn an invite, some of you are gonna need to get cracking. Teams in yellow are eligible for the $100 Bonus Prize. Teams in Green would be a lock if the Invite ended today. Teams in purple should probably think about doing a physical challenge or two over the next 3 weeks to be on the safe side. And teams in blue need to really get their butts in gear. There is a new physical challenge posted, and it’s pretty daggone simple. No excuse not to get a few points that way if you’re hoping to attend. Hope to see ya this week…and yes, quizzos at the Kimmel Center later this week will count towards your scores.
Oh-ho-ho my goodness. Looks like you've reached the home of Philadelphia's only true man of leisure, Johnny Goodtimes. On this site you'll find the results of my weekly quizzoes, I'll show you some of the strangest and most interesting spots on the web, and you can read my rants and praise for this city, the people in it, and the sports teams that play here
- Sharon T on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Michael Pollack on Pics and Scores of This Week’s WInners
- Ben on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- PalestraJon on 3 Simple Ideas That Will Make the Olympics 100 Times Better
- Ben on The Best Little Whorehouse in Philly…in 1849